[Ansteorra] OT Bedding

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 17:10:27 PDT 2007

Graf Galen K. wrote:

I have a couple of beds I have made from one sheet of plywood, a couple
of 1 x2s and some 1x3 slatting.  It breaks down even smaller than that
described above, since there are no large sheets of plywood, just a
small roll of slats.   You can set it up in less than 5 minutes, store
lots beneath it, and use almost anything for a mattress (air matress,
futon, foam, etc.)   If you like I can try to get the plans drwn up and
scanned in to send out.

I'd like to see the plans for that.  If we can use something that folds up
pretty small, but works, it would be a great idea for starting out camping.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Deputy Northern Regional Scribe
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock