[Ansteorra] Vigils for White Scarves

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Mon May 7 10:33:57 PDT 2007

I have seen white scarves given, and as the award is a grant level, I
believe it is usually given instantly, with no advanced notification.
None of the white scarves I know have ever mentioned sitting vigil, and
none of the awards I saw with my own eyes included a vigil.

per the OP, I understand that a white scarf is equal in rank to the
centurion, and they do not traditionally hold vigil either. (again, the
recipient is usually given all of thirty seconds warning before the
cloak is thrown over his shoulders.)

I'm sure their has been exceptions to the rule, but I am fairly
confident that Vigils in Anstorra are popularly considered to be acts
reserved for pending knights, laurels or pelicans.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk