[Ansteorra] Vigils for White Scarves

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:02:15 PDT 2007

At 07:13 PM 5/7/2007, you wrote:

>>Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 19:11:18 -0500
>>
>>Question from someone relatively new.....what is meant by a terminal award??
>>
>>Elspeth

>They kill you after you get it. Well not really it is as high an
>award you can get in that field.
>
>plachoya

"And now I'm Don Durmast, and a seneschal, too
They think I'm important--I think I've been screwed
They stuff me in teapots and make fun of my name
And they're all out to kill me in the Swashbuckling Game"

(Excerpt from "The Swashbuckling Game" which I wrote about my
one-time cadet, Hans Durmast von der Wanderlust.)

         -Tivar Moondragon