[Ansteorra] [Central] Steppes Warlord Memorial Day Weekend (05-25-2007 through05-28-2007)

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Wed May 9 06:19:41 PDT 2007

Thank you, Centurion Daire for volunteering to assist at Warlord on
Saturday in Marshaling portions of the tournament.

Currently, the following people have step forward to assist me in
Marshaling the Tournament on Saturday:
Sir Morgan,
Centurion Hrafn
and now Centurion Daire

If there is other good gentles who were wondering if they could assist
during the Tournament at Warlord on Saturday - this is one way to do so.

If you are a Marshal and want to assist in Marshaling as well as
planning on entering to fight in the Tournament, then you can do so.
When you are not fighting and wish to assist then come forward. In this
way you will have both worlds - Fighting and Fun as well as Promoting
more fighting at all levels within this great Kingdom of ours.

Remember - this is end of May - drink plenty of liquids both before you
arrive for the Tournament and during the Tournament.  If everyone will
do this, then everyone will have more fun.

YIS,
Ld Michael Kettering
Steppes KM

Rhonda & Stefen Hays wrote:

> Ld Michael, I will only be able to fight in two of these tournaments
> so I will be able to help marshal the others and when I'm not fighting
> I will try and take a turn marshaling the other two.
> Centurion Dáire
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <meggiddo at netzero.net>
> To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>; <Ansteorran_Marshals at yahoogroups.com>;
> <Central at ansteorra.org>; "Glaslyn" <glaslyn at ansteorra.org>;
> "Lindenwood" <lindenwood at lists.ansteorra.org>; "Elfsea"
> <Elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>; "Northern"
> <Northern at lists.ansteorra.org>; "Southern"
> <Southern at lists.ansteorra.org>; "Steppes" <steppes at ansteorra.org>;
> <SteppesFP at yahoogroups.com>; "Western" <western at ansteorra.org>;
> "Coastal" <Coastal at lists.ansteorra.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:00 PM
> Subject: [Central] Steppes Warlord Memorial Day Weekend (05-25-2007
> through05-28-2007)
>

>> Heilsa,
>>
>> I come before you on behalf of the Barony of the Steppes, in very short
>> time, a gathering of the populous of this great Kingdom will meet and
>> enter into a Tournament to determine the next Warlord of Steppes. A
>> number of suggestions have be made on improving Warlord and perhaps you
>> have read or heard some of those suggestions. There is not much that I
>> can do in the majority of the areas, except within the confines of my
>> office as the Steppes Knight Marshal - there will be MORE schedule
>> Fighting this year at the Tournament.

<snip>