[Ansteorra] Bad things

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Mon May 14 19:44:51 PDT 2007

I have a couple of concerns about implementation of child safety policies.
As we have turned on to this constructive thread, this seemed like the place
to bring it at.

I have always wondered if the two deep policy really means you need three or
more qualified persons.  How are the MOC's, or other qualified person,
supposed to handle escorting a child to the restroom, or a disruptive child
to a proper authority?  Do we have plans in place for these situations?

We have been discussing implementing background checks and other policies
about requiring parents to take part in children's activities.  Both seem to
be very good ideas, but does this mean parents will need to have a
background check, or that we can not count those parents in our two deep
policy?

Genevria