[Ansteorra] Bad things

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon May 14 21:18:50 PDT 2007

But he would not even have to be an officer to have a meeting at his home.
You would need to require that a checked adult be present at all times
(which probably means two checked adults so one could go to the restroom).
And that is probably in line with the recommendations. But in his capacity
as Marshal, he would not need a background check IMHO (but the Board does
not necessarily listen to my opinion).

Caelin