[Ansteorra] Bad things

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:23:52 PDT 2007

I agree most wholeheartdly with you ...
I would far rather have the parent assisting with childrens activities  take
either 1/2 the group ( leaving me with the other half...or have them stay at
the youth pavilion, since it is an open pavilion in plain view, and have me
take the group to the privies....Better safe than sorry...and I believe that
that is the basis for this decision...better safe than sorry with our kids.
Hadassah