[Ansteorra] Bad things

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 10:56:46 PDT 2007

I already go through three to four a year as a Boy Scout leader and those
looks for all kinds of stuff. So they know I got a speeding ticket. My wife
is a youth marshal and I plan to be. I am sure that my lady wife, our
Senechal, plans to ensure that we are following the guidelines at our event.

So here are two.