[Ansteorra] Bad things

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 07:29:13 PDT 2007

And as a parent your opinions should NOT be devalued and it does count because your child will be growing up in the SCA and all of this will effect him.  All I'm saying is that at least one parent should be required to spend at least one hour of their day at the MOC activities if they drop off their child.  If you do not want to do it then your wife needs to.  Either one doesn't matter as long as the MOC has adult help.  I didn't mean to pick on you you were just the one that said you didn't want to get a background check and I KNOW you have child.

Not putting down the teenage girls that volunteer to help...I think that is GREAT!!!  MOC's in training!!  LOL

Lady Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep