[Ansteorra] OT: Bedding dilemma

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 12:07:03 PDT 2007

Dear Morgan,

We offer a platform style bed that breaks down into a small enough bundle it
can be loaded in the trunk of a Saturn in twin and queen size.  We also do
the slat beds at what most consider a reasonable cost.  Both of these styles
of beds are suitable for use with either an air mattress or a futon
mattress.  If you are going to be at Steppes Warlord, please take a moment
to drop by our booth (just as for the furniture people).  Several members of
the Kingdom have purchased both styles from us and we have heard no
complaints.

For more information on both style beds, please visit www.barefootboxes.com

YIS,
Ly Katrina Alyse Argo, Proprietress
Barefoot Boxes / Longship Furniture
Protégé to Mesterinde Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Barony Bordermarch