[Ansteorra] And now for something completely different...

barrett1 at cox.net barrett1 at cox.net
Thu May 17 09:30:00 PDT 2007

Anyone thrusting to the shoulders is biologically confused.
Or, I'm missing out on something new and potentially amusing.

I also have no clue as to how this can be done in the public eye at all, much less armored and on the tourney field.
Isn't this more of a Chirugeon's question?

~Finnaca... umm, Sir Burke.