[Ansteorra] Vivat to retiring Chronicler Barat

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Thu May 17 18:04:56 PDT 2007

HL Barat has been delightful to work with. He has been a constant supporter
of my work with the History of our Kingdom. He not only put forth an
incredible kingdom newsletter but he had time to answer my questions and
give whatever help he could. He deserves our thanks and respect for an
outstanding job.

Rest well, Barat. I will miss you when King's Round Table meets but I know
you will not miss it nor me. As you should. Now go have a little fun.

Annes