[Ansteorra] OT, Cellular coverage at event sites

Bethany allasa at gmail.com
Fri May 18 07:09:10 PDT 2007

I love my Nokia. It's been dropped in mud, onto asphalt from a truck, etc.,
and it's still working just fine. I recommend them to everyone who asks me
after telling them I'm a bit biased because I love mine. I see no point in
buying cell phone insurance as I could get a new phone on e-bay for $30 or
$40 and my insurance deductible would be $50 after paying $5 a month
forever. Actually, after looking at the prices online, I may go ahead and
pick up a Nokia 2610 or 6126 for about $50 when I get paid next.

 - Alasa, who has a love/hate relationship with cell phones as she gets
yelled at when people can't make them work...