[Ansteorra] [Elfsea] Starter helms CHEAP!!

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 22 09:46:39 PDT 2007

Hmm well anyone near us... or who asks us before an event to carry it..
my lady wife can weld for you (or I can but she is better at it). We be
fixing to do some welding after stepps anyway. Going to make a portable
trapeze bar for eventing so I can get out of me chair.

Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Bold as Brass and twice as Tacky.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark, Member Clan Haddock,
Member Gunnarsstead, Member Ansteorra.