[Ansteorra] Warlord Thank Yous

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 07:32:37 PDT 2007

Good Morning Ansteorra!!!!

First and foremost I wish to thank EVERYONE who came out and stuck it out
through the rains to make this a very memorable event.

As our home computer is not working, let me  post Lord Torquil's thanks for
those who were at the shed for load out and load in...sorry I can't remember
all the names ( sleep deprivation has set in) so if I forgot your name ...or
spelled it wrong, it is unintentional:

Sir Morgan
Centurion Hrafn
Barak
Elinor
Eric
Lady Viviana ( congrats on the AoA , btw)
Paul
John
Damon
Cianait

and I am pretty sure I am missing people....
I do apologize for that.

Now on to my own thanks...
First of all...thanks to Klara for assisting with the site tokens...And for
being a great Deputy MoC...I couldn't have done it without you, especially
when I had to be in several places at the same time.

I especially want to thank the parents who actually read the hand outs on
the new rules for children...and followed through. This made my life much
easier. I also wish to thank those parents who stuck around during the
classes and assisted. Unfortunately, there were still a few who seemed to
feel that this doesn't apply to them or their child(ren). I would like to
reiterate for those parents that we aren't trying to make your life
difficult...this is for the safety of the children that we don't want them
wandering around the sites unattended.

My special thanks to Lady Merraud ( I hope I spelled it right) for her class
on making hobby horses...the  kids loved it

To Lady Merryn , for her class on Biggins Caps...it was fun and informative

To  Wolfheart, for his class on Kumihomo Braiding...this young man did a
great job of teaching,

To Klara for her classes on Soap Carving and Bees Wax Candle Rolling...I
know you had a ton of kids for both

To Her Highness, Ebergardis Von Zell, for joining us during the hobby horse
class, and for the humor she brought to the class for the cadets who had
apparently attempted to kidnap His Majesty at a previous event.

And to Lord Torquil for bringing out the clay again and letting the kids
play in the mud.

We had a wonderful turnout for the classes...I hope this will continue to
grow.

Yours in Service

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi