[Ansteorra] ISO Brewer

barrett1 at cox.net barrett1 at cox.net
Wed May 30 09:33:55 PDT 2007

It should be noted publically that as a brewer of beers and ales and as a mead maker, one is hard pressed to find a more prolific, productive, generous and knowledgable individual than HL Barat Fitzwalter Renyolds in Namron. He is a fantastic teacher that many in the North owe a debt of thanks to, and many a grand gathering has been made grander still by his contributions, as well as those of the Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Vinters and Mazers. His taps flowed at the entrance to my vigil this last weekend for good reason.

No, he is not a Laurel. He is at the moment a brewer of legendary distinction.

~Finnacan, OL
...heh, OL. What a world...