[Ansteorra] ISO Brewer

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Wed May 30 16:53:59 PDT 2007

I do not remember any current players being a brewer that is a laurel
Now if you want a good mead I think Sir Max does a great job even for me who
is his wife and a non drinker.  Ale's he can do but it's mostly kit ones.
HL Gustav does a great ale, I have been told.  Once again I do not drink so
I have to take others words for it.  But I have seen his setup it's great
and non of his later stuff was kit but brewed from scratch.

HE Anastasiya