[Ansteorra] Attention all Historians, Chroniclers and Seneschals

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:16:05 PDT 2007

*Greetings unto the Guardians of Our Glorious Deeds!*
**
*This missive is to remind all groups with named Historians that the
end-of-reign report on the state of your group's history is due by the end
of June.  I will take your report gladly by email. Please use
annescvb at gmail.com Attachments are fine if you want to send them. I will
also gladly take your report by snail mail. Send it to: Darlene Vandever,
36802 Lower Lake Lane, Magnolia, TX, 77354, ATTENTION: Historian. *
**
*For a group with a brand new named Historian, please send just your initial
baseline report on the state of your history.*
**
*Please be reminded that forms for reporting can be found on the Kingdom
server in the Historian's pages.  Here is the link:
http://historian.ansteorra.org/forms.php*
*Open and download the "Reporting" forms.*
**
*For groups with no named Historian, I wish to remind these groups that
reporting on the status of the group's history defaults to the group's
Chronicler.*
**
*For groups that have opted out of having a newsletter and have no named
Historian, the responsiblity for reporting on the status of your group's
history defaults to the group's Seneschal. *
**
*I am pleased that more and more persons have stepped forward to help
preserve the History of each group. I cannot do this job without you. Please
let me know if there is anything I might do to help you. Until then, I
remain....*
**
*Forever In Service*
*Mst. Annes*