[Ansteorra] Items Left in Camp Longtooth at 3 Kings (Duke of Normandy"s camp)

Countess Regina ginlee at cnbcom.net
Mon Nov 5 11:01:18 PST 2007

Greetings all:

We had a Great Time at 3 Kings! Rosenfeld you did a fantastic job and am looking forward to attending your future events. I also want to thank everyone who worked for the Duke of Normandy again for their support. All did a GREAT job! After the cleanup we found several items we did not come with in the encampment.

1 War Chest......Claimed
1 guitar..............Claimed
4 folding chairs...1 grey claimed
1 drink cozy(nice)

This is all from my area so far. If any other items are found when it is unpacked I will post to the list.

Again everyone did a fantastic job!  When do we get to do it all again?

Countess Regina & HL Micheau
Longtooth Lives!