[Ansteorra] 3 Kings

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 07:06:57 PST 2007

I realized after the dust had settled that we did not announce the winning King for the events at 3 Kings for which I greatly apologize to all who were in attendance.  I have since lost the tally sheet in the efforts to get things settled, but I do remember so of the more notable achievements during the event and want to commend the participants for their efforts.

Harold Godwindson (Master Godwin) received the Arts point and the point for persona development.  The judges made a point of telling me that everything entered in his name was of exceptional quality and well presented.

William of Normandy (Duke Inman) received the Bardic point with performances from some of the Kingdom's premere Bards.  I wish that I could have stopped to listen to them.

Harald Hardrada (Baron Ainar) received the Service point.  His people worked to keep the event moving forward throughout the weekend.

The Chivalric fighting was officially declared a tie among the participants.

Thank you all for coming and enjoying the day with the Shire of Rosenfeld

Rhiannon,