[Ansteorra] Lost at 3 Kings... I hope

Catrin ferch Maelgwn ladycatrin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:35:41 PST 2007

I have no idea how this happened, but I'm missing a guitar.

I left the site in great haste on Saturday night, and I was just
certain I had packed everything.  We unloaded just as quickly when I
got home, but somehow I didn't notice until just now that... my guitar
is nowhere in sight.  It's possible it could have been stolen out of
my car after I got home Saturday, but I pray that I managed, in my
great stupidity, to leave it on site where it might have been found by
some good honest soul.

It's a steel-string Kay acoustic, in a black padded nylon bag.  She's
not worth much, but she's been my constant traveling companion for
several years now.

We were camped with Inman's army.  If it turns up, I will be extremely
grateful, and deeply ashamed of myself.

Thank you..
-Catrin ferch Maelgwn