[Ansteorra] CROWN HEIRS-STUPID QUESTION

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 21:35:44 PST 2007

   Not a stupid question m'lady- it is, in fact, a reasonable one that
deserves an answer and an explanation.
   Kingdom Law states that Crown Tourney must be re fought.  Therefore, just
appointing the runner-up as Heir would be in violation of the law.  Or, look
at it this way: What if one of the fighters that the winner of Crown Tourney
defeated earlier in the list could have beaten the person who came in
second?  They would have won Crown Tourney if the person who had to step
down down had not entered the list and now, they have, essentially, had the
Crown taken away from them.
   Please remember, I am in not speaking specifically, just providing some
reasoning behind the rule.
   Also, if you plan to enter Crown Tourney and have not already registered,
please do so before hand so that the list can begin as early as possible.
Links are up at www.ansteorra.org.

In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam