[Ansteorra] CROWN HEIRS-STUPID QUESTION

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Fri Nov 9 12:01:16 PST 2007

I thought the same thing that 'stupid question' did. I asked the same question (Not so stupid, I think.) on a different list, and recieved about the same answer.

  I thought that the answer made since, not as much since as letting second place go did since alot of people that attended the actual Crown may not be able to go to BBM on short notice, but it made enough sense anyway, and then I thought...

  At the end of the day, even though we all take this game very seriously...

  It is a game...

  And everyone can try again in six months anyway...

  Right?

  Rose the Obnoxious