[Ansteorra] Just a STUPID QUESTION

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 17:42:20 PST 2007

Ansgar,

Curious why you think it would it be any different if it was Seawinds or Bordermarch that were to?hold Crown in this sort of incident?
Because we are far away or because we are a shire or what?

Why you gotta pick on the 60+ memeber shire like that? We pay our taxes!! <wink>

Caley
Proud Seawinder
Chirurgeon in Charge of BAM
There will be about 20+ Seawinders attending Bordermarch