[Ansteorra] CROWN HEIRS-STUPID QUESTION

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 9 19:52:16 PST 2007

 Lord Ivo Blackhawk and Lord Stefan,

      I may have misunderstood Stefan statement. If so ,Stefan, I am sorry if that is the case. I believe it was in the wording of the statement that caused my reaction. Plus wanting a smooth transition and some how , "waiting for the other shoe to drop", knowing how bad and quickly gossip gets started. I might have taken it a little more personally than I should have.

       However... I will not withdraw what I said ...Duke Patrick Michel is a most Honorable man and Bordermarch is working their buns off to make a double Event come to gather.  And you are still invited to come to Bordormarch for Melee and Crown, and at our pleasure, allow Us to show you true honor. You can find me at Chirurgeon/Waterbearing station. I would love to put a face with the name.

  InServiceAlways,
  Lady Kandyce

"engtrktwo at earthlink.net" <engtrktwo at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Lady Kandyce,

I too, fail to understand your response, even after reviewing both your
e-mail, and the original missive sent by Stefan. While I do not know
Stephan personally, I do not see any content in his letter that compares
with your charges. As this is a public list, I feel it appropriate to
ask for clarification (or withdrawl) of the statement.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk.