[Ansteorra] SCA Vocabulary (was CROWN HEIRS-STUPID QUESTION)

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Sat Nov 10 01:45:10 PST 2007

I have seen the phrases "feastocrat", "troll", and "dragon" quite commonly
in my previous kingdom.  Dragon wasn't use too often; I always preferred
horse or stead (I think that comes from the rennie side of me).  I can
understand some people taking offense to the title of troll.  But is the
title feastocrat considered bad here?  What do head chefs preferred to be
called?

I hope I haven't offended anyone!  ;-)

Will Meriic