[Ansteorra] Two items of business - Stonebridge Keep and Crown Tournament...

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug seneschal at ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 10 19:38:40 PST 2007

Good Morning,

  Today at Defenders of the Rose Their Majesties announced with heavy heart
that the Shire of Stonebridge Keep has been dissolved. This group status
change will be published in the December Blackstar, and it will recognized
by the Board of Directors at the upcoming January meeting. Stonebridge Keep
and its populace will be fondly remembered and Golden Arrow is an event
people will miss dearly.

  I want to remind people that it is but a week until Crown Tournament will
take place in the Barony of Bordermarch. I would like to remind you that
pre-registration is open at:

http://www.supportyou.com/crown_tourney/

  This new tournament is titled 'Special Fall 2007' and will be open only
until 5pm Thursday. While you may still enter at the site, we encourage you
to pre-register in order to facilitate the paperwork process.

In Service,

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug

Acting Kingdom Seneschal