[Ansteorra] research papers for A&S

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 09:25:49 PST 2007

http://moas.ansteorra.org/

  Click on "Handbook for the Artisans of Ansteorra".
  Jehanne did it, so it's been up at least 3 years.
  Hope it helps.
  gwyneth

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
  ***There's a manual!!!!!***

OMG...

Seriously...
if there's an A&S manual could you please provide where it can be obtained...

I know several kingdoms have books on judging standards for things...
in Ansteorra there has a movement afoot to put one together several times...
but the end result is that more people felt that it stifled creativity
and the issue was dropped...

if Ansteorra actually did an A&S manual... I'd love to see it ;)

LDeerSlayer

"lambdakennels1 at juno.com" wrote: I am fairly new, and have a question about doing research papers for A&S. I have the A&S manual, but it really only covers what is allowable, not what people feel is desirable. I hear a lot about static and bardic entries, but not much on the research end. Since I get accused of over documentation, I thought maybe I should enter a few. How long should they be? Is it a "as long as it takes" kind of thing, or is there a generally accepted limit? If an art form starts in say, the 13th century and then reaches its' zenith in the 18th century, do you only cover it to 1600? Any other pointers?

Lady Stephanie Lilburn
Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
Hunt County, Texas
Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
K5AMK