[Ansteorra] SCA Vocabulary

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 10:38:20 PST 2007

Actually my Dearest Baron Robin,  in Caid, specifically in Altavia, they
have an Oldtimer's Tourney where they bring out the freon can helms and
carpet armor...altho they don't actually fight in them:)

I have always enjoyed the term "troll" rather than gate, just for the fun of
it...my Lord and I actually refer to the tollways here as Trollways:)
Hadassah