[Ansteorra] SCA Vocabulary

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 15:53:51 PST 2007

I apologize for the appearance of my email, it was not my attention to
chastise anyone.  I was responding point by point, not trying to
argue.  As I stated, the discussion as of now has not gotten to that
beyond lively point, but I fear it will happen as this is how it has
ended up in the past.  Please forgive me for being concerned  about
this, as it is not my place to moderate, nor do I really want that
job.  My intention was to keep this discussion at a lively debate,
however I feel that I may be the cause for any turn that may occur.
Once again I apologize to the list.  Please everyone, have fun with
this topic and resume normal debate and I myself will stay out.

Elizabeth Blackthorne

PS
I believe our acting Kingdom Seneschal, Pug, is the list moderator.