[Ansteorra] Tournament of the Roses

Anthony N. Emmel lord_kjeran at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 14:50:17 PST 2007

Chello!

ansteorra-request at lists.ansteorra.org wrote:    But, as a Royal and one who holds the Ladies dear, I beg all of Ansteorra to come out the next time and celebrate the women who have been our inspirations over the years.

  Well, I so wanted to attend this one, but I'm getting back in after an 11 year hiatus.  It would have been perfect too, because my in-laws live outside of Rockdale and we could have dropped off the kiddos on our way.

  Vivat the ladies of Ansteorra!

  Snaebjorn & Isibel

Anthony N. Emmel
Scholar & Catholic Gentleman
HMGMA# TX-1-00162-01
Proud Member of Complete Logical Disconnect

Q: GM, what is good?
A: To crush the PCs, see their character sheets pile before you, and hear the lamentation of their players.

"And suppose
suppose that when rationalism does go, it’s as if a bright dazzle has gone for a while and we could see
Dark magic
A universe of marvels where water flows uphill and trolls live in the deepest woods and dragons live under the mountains."
Stephen King, The Stand