[Ansteorra] Women warriors

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 12 14:16:01 PST 2007

It would seem natural to assume (and I dislike that word alot) that when the
men were off doing what men did, then the women
were left to defend the home.  All through history it appears that when a
woman was defending what she considered hers she
would use whatever 'weapon' was handy.  Cleaver, knife, old rusty swords,
broom, pot, bottle, nails, teeth, and so on and so forth...
having worked in law enforcement for years I can tell you right here and now
that an officer would rather deal with a man in a fight than a
woman.  Why you ask?  Because women fight dirty when they do fight, they
fight to win.  If they can not win then they want to take whoever
or whatever down with themselves.

Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://thethunderingherd.net/