[Ansteorra] [Steppes] OT Tequila

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:26:38 PST 2007

thought I'd share this publicly, since I sent it privately as well.

http://www.tequilaplanet.com/Ratings_Alpha.htm

Pretty decent web site. I prefer silver, and my two mot preferred are
Parton and Sauza's Tres Generaciones.
Asa personal issue, I refuse to drink Cuervo...but that is a personal choice...

-Annwn

On Nov 13, 2007 10:01 PM, Joe Horton <jrhlotto at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> The reason for putting the worm in the bottle is to tell if its gone bad. If the worm floats it means the worm is decomposing and filling with gas so the tequila is no good.
> I prefer not to get those with the worm and think it is normal for mescal (sp?). A freind has a bottle of mescal and it has no worm, but blew the top off after sitting for 2 years.
> I also prefer Gold to Silver, have always heard silver goes bad quicker.
> Petron, Herrera (SP?) are real expensive but good.
> Jose Quervo is mid range price and good. (the 1800 is a little more expensive and good)
> Price is usually, but not always, a good indicator of quality.
>
> Iosef of Greaywood
> Joe H.

Well behaved women rarely make history.