[Ansteorra] Legalities of pokie things

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Nov 14 21:53:37 PST 2007

Here's what Oklahoma law has to say on the matter:

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=69740

*
<http://www.oscn.net/applications/OCISWeb/index.asp?level=1&ftdb=STOKST21>Title
21. Crimes and Punishments

<http://www.oscn.net/applications/OCISWeb/index.asp?level=1&ftdb=STOKST21#Chapter53-Manufacture,Sale,andWearingofWeapons>Chapter
53 - Manufacture, Sale, and Wearing of Weapons
        Section 1272 - Unlawful Carry
*A. It shall be unlawful for any person to carry upon or about his or
her person, or in a purse or other container belonging to the person,
any pistol, revolver, shotgun or rifle whether loaded or unloaded or any
dagger, bowie knife, dirk knife, switchblade knife, spring-type knife,
sword cane, knife having a blade which opens automatically by hand
pressure applied to a button, spring, or other device in the handle of
the knife, blackjack, loaded cane, billy, hand chain, metal knuckles, or
any other offensive weapon, whether such weapon be concealed or
unconcealed, *except this section shall not prohibit:*

<snip>

5. The carrying and use of firearms and other weapons provided in this
subsection when used for the purpose of living history reenactment. For
purposes of this paragraph, "living history reenactment" means depiction
of historical characters, scenes, historical life or events for
entertainment, education, or historical documentation through the
wearing or use of period, historical, antique or vintage clothing,
accessories, firearms, weapons, and other implements of the historical
period.

I'm not sure about Texas law.

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh