[Ansteorra] Legalities of pokie things

Robert Brown texas_roberttash at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 20:31:03 PST 2007

It appears that state law does allow the carrying of swords for re-creational use.  As to the SCA providing immunity...perhaps I wasn't quite clear in my original post.  Even in my conversation with our security officer I did not represent the blue card as a "conceal carry permit for pokies", rather as a means if questioned as helping establish my bona fides as having a legitamate purpose for wearing it (in general, not specifically as a halloween costume, that just started the talk) not just a random wacko with a sword.

  Gorm

  p.s. Though I guess it is possible indeed to be a card carrying wacko.