[Ansteorra] need help documenting a cushion

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 19 08:43:46 PST 2007

There is a book "The Complete Costume History"  otherwise known as
Vollstandige Kostumgeschichte Le Costume Historique by Auguste Racinet
1825-1893.  It has been reprinted.  It has clothing, jewelry, weapons,
furniture, etc.  It is broken down by centuries and peoples.  I got my copy
through Amazon.  That's where I would look first.  I would look for you but
I am removing 10 tonnes of wet items from my truck (thanks to the river that
flowed through my tent at Bordermarch).

Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://thethunderingherd.net/