[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 19, Issue 52

QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com QuevedoDiegoD at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 05:39:09 PST 2007

Greetings,

First I want to thank the all of the Chirurgeon's and  CIT's for stepping in
and covering at Autumn Melees and Crown Tourney this  past weekend. I
apologize for not being of more assistance myself due to other  duties.

Second, I am in receipt of a Medical Bag that was left  near the Castle. I
have it secured and would like to see it returned  to its proper owner.

Thanks again to all who attended and made BAM the wonderful  experience it
has become.

Diego