[Ansteorra] Glaslen SPAM

Pat Mullins paedrics at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 11:49:35 PST 2007

DEAR COLLEEN:
I APOLOGIZE FOR SHOUTING, BUT YOU DIDN'T SEEM TO HEAR ME WHEN I WHISPERED.
WE GET IT! YOU'RE HAVING AN EVENT THIS WEEKEND. PROBABLY EVERYONE ON THIS LIST HAS SEEN YOUR POST AT LEAST ONCE, OR AS MANY AS SEVEN OR EIGHT TIMES (OR MORE) IN THE LAST MONTH. IF THEY HAVEN'T ALREADY DECIDED TO GO YOU ARE PROBABLY HELPING THEM DECIDE *NOT* TO. IF YOU SEND IT AGAIN I WILL ASK THE LIST MANAGER TO BLOCK YOU FROM POSTING TO THIS LIST. IT IS ***SPAM*** AND IT NEEDS TO STOP. I GET ENOUGH SPAM ALREADY WITHOUT GETTING IT ON THE KINGDOM LISTS. OR MAYBE I'LL JUST START FORWARDING ALL MY SPAM TO YOU.
Lord Paedric OMullan