[Ansteorra] Glaslen SPAM

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:22:05 PST 2007

On Nov 21, 2007 6:32 PM, Susan McMahill <sueorintx at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Regardless of whether they were the same or not, the best way to handle any complaints would have been off list rather than YELLING at the sender....and the rest of the list or to be more genteel about how it was done. Now I don't know Colleen personally, I have no idea how long she has been playing in the SCA, nor how involved she has been in volunteering in the past. I do know, however, that if I had been chided in the manner that was done this afternoon, when I was a new person trying to help my group out, I would probably have disassociated myself from the SCA. We are supposed to value courtesy, respect, and grace. I didn't see much of that in the complaint emails.

This is very true, and in fact, some of the same things you raise in
this paragraph are why I keep/kept my mouth shut on our shire list.
You never do know who's reading and a newer member may reconsider
his/her decision to play.

I am not sure if my email response was cranky or not, but I would like
to apologize to Colleen for publicly grumping.  It was rude and
discourteous.  Please forgive me.

Sincerely,
Helena Dalassene
--
Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/