[Ansteorra] CROWN HEIRS-STUPID QUESTION

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 05:06:56 PST 2007

As Alden says...  Our modern sensabilities would suggest to us that "second
place" is good.  But our kingdom recognizes only 2 kinds of people in a
crown list, those who assume the coronet and those who do not.  I don't
believe it's about the "what if" scenarios of what might have happend "if"
someone had fought or not.  If you want to be crown in Ansteorra, you must
WIN a crown list.

Kind regards
Morgan