[Ansteorra] Melees as a Kingdom Event

Elizabeth Blackthorne eblackthorne at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:32:04 PST 2007

Acting Kingdom Seneschal has cleared this up by stating there would
not be any kind of a profit split, which I assumed meant no it is not
a Kingdom Event.  If this is wrong I am sure Pug will come out and say
so.  I too am thankful that the Event Steward for Border March Melees
was willing to coordinate another activity so that our Kingdom could
get heirs quickly.  It was a curiosity question, not a combative
question.  I know that email is often hard to decide someone's intent
as you do not have voice indicators available.
Elizabeth