[Ansteorra] SCA Vocabulary (was CROWN HEIRS-STUPID QUESTION)

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 04:09:40 PST 2007

Anything-o-crat titles are generally kind of silly when there are perfectly
good words like steward or cook.  It's kind of like "smalls" is silly
because they had a perfectly good word...children.  And ring belts are
unnecessary because our medieval ancestors had a solution for
belts...buckles.

I've had this discussion with a number of people who are like-minded and if
my memory serves me correctly, it's not at all that terms like autocrat,
feastocrat, troll, smalls, or dragon or the use of ring belts as examples
offend.  It's just unnecessary, because there are much more correctly
appropriate terms or items.

Regards,
Morgan