[Ansteorra] Bordemarch fire regulations

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 16:15:36 PST 2007

Greetings,

If conditions change campfires located in a fire pit
type of enclosure will be allowed. The site owner has
agreed to make available to us his firetruck. We are
currently working out the details. It does look like
we'll have some rain. Combine the rain with an
available firetruck and you get campfires allowed! We
will post the changes as soon as they are confirmed.

HE Santiago