[Ansteorra] November Marshallate Madness at BAM

Bianca della Vittoria bianca_celtic at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 20:40:50 PST 2007

Greeting good folks of Ansteorra,
  At Bordermarch Autumn Melees on Saturday morning before the melees, I with a trusty assistant for crowd management, will be available to issue authorization cards. If you need a replacement card and are currently in the database you can get it replaced here with no mailing involved. If you are a newly authorized fighter with a signed authorization form get a card issued at the event on the spot! If you are adding new authorizations and have a signed authorization form get it issued here on site while you wait! Don't miss this opportunity to join me for November Marshallate Madness, this crazy frenzy of card issuing might not come again!

  Hope to see everyone at Bordermarch on Saturday!
  In Service,
  HL Bianca della Vittoria
  Marshallate Secretary