[Ansteorra] Back to Ducal Prerogative

Marthe Cole claryce at cox.net
Sun Nov 11 21:22:47 PST 2007

If memory serves me, (I was there, but that was several years ago), Inman
wasn't in the final round.  That was between Duke Lloyd, and Sir Dinar.

Dinar had beaten Lloyd one fight, Lloyd had beaten Dinar one fight, and they
were in the final bout.  Dinar took Lloyd's legs, then defeated him.  I'm
*sure* there's a lot more details there, and everyone's memory may differ,
but I do recall that nobody yielded in the final round.

 - Mistress Claryce