[Ansteorra] A Question (or 2)

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 06:25:16 PST 2007

I don't think that's correct.

There's been one bone broken during my travels to Estrella, and that was Sir
Morgan, who got his forearm broken by an over-enthusiastic ninja-wannabe.

Jean Paul

On Nov 13, 2007 7:45 AM, Mike Wyvill <wyvillmike at hotmail.com> wrote:

> > As for blow calibration, it is quite easy to say that no one from the
> other side is calling their blows. Unfortunately, there are individuals and
> even entire units that can be difficult to strike with the perfect shot.
> However, having been to multiple wars on the soil of many kingdoms,
> Ansteorra is right in the middle of blow calibration. Meridies is a bit on
> the light side and a few kingdoms are a touch on the stout side (but none of
> the Estrella principal kingdoms). I would have to say that experience has
> taught me that the two wars are quite equal on blow calibration.
> I may not have the facts right, but I believe that during a recent 6 month
> period that the only two injuries requiring reporting here in the Kingdom
> were two broken bones, both suffered at Estrella. I think that says a lot.
>
> EdV

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs. The adjective
 hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight
place."