[Ansteorra] Ring belts - info for L. Deerslayer

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 16:52:07 PST 2007

Thanks for attempting...to find the pics and remember the setting...

For several groups that deal with... I'd have to have proof...
not just... so and so said it in an e-mail....

L Deerslayer

Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote: Historiska museet. Visiting address: Narvavägen 13-17, 114 84 Stockholm, Sweden E-mail: info at historiska.se Phone: +46(0)8-519 556 00.
  Website: http://www.historiska.se/

  I do not find a catalogue online.  The description that stands out  in my mind is the beautiful black and blue wool woven trim on the  neckline of the lady's Viking garmet and the ring belt that was  shown.  If that gives you enough information to contact the museum  and get the information you seek, let me know.

  As I stated earlier, I will see if we can find the picture and have Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay post it  so that you can see it.  At that point, you can use the picture and  contact the museum for the details you desire.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Deputy Northern Regional Scribe
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock