[Ansteorra] Legalities of pokie things

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Nov 14 22:09:31 PST 2007

Here's what I found on Texas law:

http://tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us/statutes/docs/PE/content/htm/pe.010.00.000046.00.htm#46.15.00

§ 46.15. NONAPPLICABILITY.
(e)  The provisions of Section 46.02 prohibiting the
carrying of an illegal knife do not apply to an individual carrying
a bowie knife or a sword used in a historical demonstration or in a
ceremony in which the knife or sword is significant to the
performance of the ceremony.

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh