[Ansteorra] Legalities of pokie things

engtrktwo at earthlink.net engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 07:22:26 PST 2007

I would like to point out that University and College Law enforcement
agencies are traditionally considered to have a much wider latitude when
enforcing both state and local laws. That and the fact that many
universities have rules and laws that are much stricter than the state
average. Oklahoma and Texas are are supposed to be amongst the most well
armed states in the union, though firearms are strictly prohibited on
most college campuses as I understand it. considerings how many groups I
know of that have a heavy college connection, one would be remiss in not
being aware of college policies.

Ivo Blackhawk