[Ansteorra] Teachers needed for Kingdom Dance and Music Symposium at Stargate Yule

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Thu Nov 15 12:53:17 PST 2007

I would like to teach a "How to use a veil in a dance" workshop. I
taught this same one at the last KDMS held in Bryn Gwlad.

It is a hands on class on how to hang on to a veil or what to do when
you drop it in a ME dance. I'd only need one block, about an hour and I
don't really need music as it is just a lot of tricks and tips rather
than how to dance.

Let me know if you still have space for that.

And some of the dancers told me you might want to put a call out on the
dance list again and be sure to use a new subject line instead of a
reply to something else. They saw your earlier post but feel it got lost
with an old and unrelated subject line.

How are you doing with filling slots?

Claire